9/11 Memorials Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 Memorials Today

For some reason this years memorial coverage is hitting home more than since the 2002 ones. Maybe because its just families and not politicians.

Thinking about all that changed since that day.
    My thanks go out to all those in service to others.

John
    John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
    '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
    Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Also in memory of my sister Diane who past away last friday after a long fight with cancers, five different kinds since she was 18 years old.
    She leaves behind 3 adopted special needs boys that she lived for and loved dearly. Diane was 56, she fought longer then anyone ever thought she could and is a reminder to anyone facing illness that you never give up.
    81 H

Comment

The memory of 9-11 2011 will be forever engrained in my mind. And the gratitude to those who gave all to save the ones they could is immeasurable.

For your Sister Diane, my heartfelt thoughts and condolences. I lost one of my best friends to Cancer when we were 36, he was diagnosed when we were 25. He to fought the fight, they remind us what we are capable of,and how small our obstacles are when we feel life is beating us down.
      Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
      80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
      93 GSX600F
      80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
      81 XS1100 Special
      81 CB750 C
      80 CB750 C
      78 XS750

Comment

Thank you for the kind words.
        81 H