How to Post PHOTOS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to post more than 6 pictures?

Although I feel great with my progress in posting pics from Photobucket, I have only been able to post 6 in one thread with very little space for write ups of them. I have seen some here put up to 9 pics with write ups and even side by side pics.
    Does this take being computer literate or is there a simple process for non PC literate folks like me?
    Any advice appreciated.
    Thanks again for the usual helpfull comments.
    79 XS1100F.
    SuperTrapp 4-1 w/center stand.
    TC's fuse box.
    SOFA filter.
    Venture cam chain adjuster.
    Tkat fork brace.
    Progressive fork springs.

Comment

You might be running into a time-out problem. You can get around this by composing your long, multi-image post in your word processor. When you're done, copy the text over to the forum.
      Ken Talbot

Comment

That would include the photo links as well. It's often a good idea to compose anything really long for the web offline and then paste it in to avoid timeouts.
        Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
        Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
        Vetter Windjammer IV
        Vetter hard bags & Trunk
        OEM Luggage Rack
        Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
        Spade Fuse Box
        Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
        750 FD Mod
        TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
        XJ1100 Front Footpegs
        XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

http://C:\Users\Paul\Pictures\2010-04-30 Motorcycle pics and pic of Paul 4-30-2010
          Last edited by Bdriver; 04-30-2010, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Pictures???

Well, as you can see by my previous post, I still havn't gotten this picture thing figured out. Sorry. Later.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdriver View Post
              Well, as you can see by my previous post, I still havn't gotten this picture thing figured out. Sorry. Later.
              You're trying to link to pictures that are on your PC. You can't do that. You have to upload them to a photo hosting site like photobucket first, then link to them there.
              1980 XS850SG - Sold
              1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
              Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
              Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
              -H. Ford

Comment

I'd use Photobucket.

http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

pix test

this pic shows the space on the right rear axle, approx 2.5-3.0 mm. u can see the axle (chrome)were the space is, pointed with the screwdriver. its just thinner than the thickness of the crown nut washer on the left side where threaded side of axle tightens on final drive.
                  [IMG]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i379/mjp1031/GEDC0103.jpg
                  [/IMG]
                  Max

81 XS1100SH Black Beast Mutt
                  Kerker 4/1
                  stock carbs and air box.
                  78 headlite, handle bars,
                  1 set of ea-160/85mph guages,
                  crash bars, cruise control

Other 2 Wheelers
                  78 XS1100E jet kit, Kerker 4/1, air pods, jet kit-RIP
                  94 CBR1000F jet kit,Two Bros pipe, K&N Filter

Comment

let me see

1978 XS1100
                    2002 FZ1

Comment

• Photobucket Test

[url]http://www.photobucket.com/user attila_41/media/attilas newboots

I'm still trying.
                      Last edited by Dan Hodges; 12-06-2013, 08:38 PM. Reason: Original link incorrect
                      81 Black "1179" Xcessively trick Super Special. One owner (me).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Hodges View Post
                        [url]http://www.photobucket.com/user attila_41/media/attilas newboots

I'm still trying.
                        Good to see your still lurking Dan! Guessing you have something of interest to show us here?
                        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

• Second & Last

Comment

• I'm still trying.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• I posted the URL to my Photobucket site trying to paste a picture of my project here and someone dumped a boatload of trash pictures into same, just great.

Comment

• I'm deleting my Photobucket address because of problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X