Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to put questions for advice on a possible purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to put questions for advice on a possible purchase?

Hello, I'm looking at an 1980 1100 with 48k miles and some custom work. New to the site and the 1100's. What thread is appropriate for seeking advice on the bike, whether its probably a lemon, not worth it, worth less than theyre asking, worth more than theyre asking, what to ask the seller ect? Thanks!
    Looking to get an 80 XS11

http://www.xs11.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Xs1100

Originally posted by Trippwire View Post
      Hello, I'm looking at an 1980 1100 with 48k miles and some custom work. New to the site and the 1100's. What thread is appropriate for seeking advice on the bike, whether its probably a lemon, not worth it, worth less than theyre asking, worth more than theyre asking, what to ask the seller ect? Thanks!
      Well as new member also,I would suggest start reading all that is posted about the xs.....What to look for in a neglected xs???.Tires how old.? Does it run and how well???what works electrical??? Does she idle well...I bought one for450..dollors .With that same millage. 1980 xs special.then put 1500 in her..and still spending...Two years now I've had her!!!There fun!!!!!
      1980xs1100.sg Pacifica Fairing ..stock.
      2006 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100.! ⛺

Comment

Comeback??

Originally posted by Trippwire View Post
        Where r you ??? Don't be afraid to post !!!.Or ask questions anywhere!!!
        1980xs1100.sg Pacifica Fairing ..stock.
        2006 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100.! ⛺

Comment

https://www.hagerty.com/valuationtoo...port?vbe=35408

Comment

Working...
          X