Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I post pdf files?

Hi guys,

I picked up a Yamaha service seminar booklet from '77. It has a bunch of paperwork on the xs1000. I copied every page to share with you guys but I don't know how to host a pdf to share it. Is anyone here more familiar with hosting documents? Photobucket doesn't support pdf and I'm not too tech savvy. I'd like it to be available to view or to download.

Could I email this to someone here with hosting abilities? I'm afraid the file may be too large for email.

Thanks,
    Ed
    81 xs1100 SH
    81 xs1100 SH (parts)
    80 suzuki gs550et
    07 suzuki S40

Hiya Ed- Interesting that Photobucket does not host PDF's; good to know! However, you could try any other number of free hosting sites (limited space), such as: Google, Outlook, and Dropbox. You would then upload, and share the link.

interested in seeing the info!
    1979 XS1100F
    2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

If you have a Google account, you may store it on Google Docs and share it from there.
      Marty (in Mississippi)
      XS1100SG
      XS650SK
      XS650SH
      XS650G
      XS6502F
      XS650E

Comment

I'll try the Google account doc upload, thank you. Now I just need to get to an actual computer, to read this flash drive, instead of my tablet.
        81 xs1100 SH
        81 xs1100 SH (parts)
        80 suzuki gs550et
        07 suzuki S40

Comment

Thanks guys, I ended up using Google drive to host the pdf pages and a program called mergy to group the pages together into one coherent pdf. I like Google drive, There are minimal ads and the layout is pretty user friendly. I may start hosting images using this software. Thanks again,
          Ed
          81 xs1100 SH
          81 xs1100 SH (parts)
          80 suzuki gs550et
          07 suzuki S40

Comment

Hey Phatts, do you mind if I host a copy of them on my website along with all the other manuals and stuff that I have?
            1980 XS850SG - Sold
            1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
            Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
            Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
            -H. Ford

Comment

Please do. Let me know what I can do to help. There is a page missing I believe.
              81 xs1100 SH
              81 xs1100 SH (parts)
              80 suzuki gs550et
              07 suzuki S40

Comment

Working...
              X