how to view others peoples photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to view others peoples photos?

just wondering how to view other photos? is there a gallery?
    1979 XS1100 Special. Nicely modified.
    1977 KZ1000 needs everything!
    1971 CB750 Nice Restomod Completed
    1972 CB750 Got it going after 30 years. Getting turned into a old school bobber. Working on a title.

SOLD-1981 XS1100H What got me on this site.
    1980ish virago 535. Room mate left it for rent money. lol.
    1980 XS850 almost stock 20k miles.
    1979 XS750 Parts bike no title.
    1979 XS750 Cafe running,someone else can enjoy it.
    RIP-1980 XS850

Sorry, no gallery on this site, but on other hosting sites like PhotoBucket and such.
    If you look at their picture properties, (left click) then you can see the link data/HTTP site that points to that pic and then go to that page to see the rest of the photos they uploaded.
    Here's a sample:

My Pic, if you left click on it then click properites the pop up comes up and you can see the link data: "http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa422/gloweva/IMG189_zpsbe2498c3.jpg"
    Then you can just copy and past that info into the browser minus the .jpg part.

I just tried this and it looks like we've got to put a ".beta" into the address before photobucket because of their new website.

So, in other words, it'll look like this: "http://i1197.beta.photobucket.com/albums/aa422/gloweva"

If that doesn't work then you can just google it with the words of the username and the host site that should get you to their public site.
    Hi, my name is George & I'm a twisty addict!

80G (Green paint(PO idea))
    The Green Monster
    K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, '81 oil cooler, TC's homemade 4-2 w/Mac Mufflers, Raptor 660 ACCT
    Got him in '04.
    bald tire & borrowing parts

80SG (Black w/red emblems & calipers)
    Scarlet
    K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, WJ5, Shoei bags, Raptor 660 ACCT.
    Got her in '11
    Ready for the twisties!

81H (previously CPMaynard's)
    Hugo
    Full Venturer, Indigo Blue with B/W painted tank.
    Cold weather ride

Comment

A couple of us keep galleries of some things, and these are open to view. I have an XS 11 Owner's Gallery and galleries of various rallies. Go to:

http://www.appleattic.net/Galleries

and look for the XS 11 stuff in the middle of the page. Galleries require Adobe Flash player to view. This is a free downoad from Adobe.com and will work on Windows and Mac boxes.

One of these days I'll take the "bike photo" thread and make a gallery out of that but have not had the motivation to do so yet.

If anyone has suggestions for more galleries I would be glad to host them.
      Jerry Fields
      '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
      '06 Concours
      My Galleries Page.
      My Blog Page.
      "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Working...
      X