• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message Archives

how do i send PM messages to archives
    Steven

1981 XS 1100 LH
    1979 XS 1100 SF

You don't... PM messages are sent to PEOPLE. The Archive area is for threads that have been closed to additional content, but have been deemed pertinent enough to keep for posterity. Feel free to start a new thread here to discuss something in the Archives section though.
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

i rcvd an email saying my inbox was full and to download it to archives?

I was just looking for a way to save messages in a form that will be understandable.
      Steven

1981 XS 1100 LH
      1979 XS 1100 SF

Comment

Dont know about existing messages but mine are set to fwd to my email address (sent and received) so i feel ok deleting them as i can always search email. In fact its easier to search email.

John
        John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
        '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
        Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Working...
        X