Finding new posts on my threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding new posts on my threads

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums, Ive posted a few threads and now when I look for replys, I've been clicking on my name to go to my profile, view my statistics and then find every post ive made. Is there an easier way to see new reply or posts on the threads I started?
    1981 XS1100 Special

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment

You can subscribe to the thread and then anytime someone posts you will get an email.
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

You can also look at the list of threads, and the ones that have a little check mark to the right of the thread title are the ones you have posted in. Not necessarily just the ones you started, but its more of a "I've been there before" indicator. I also have an RSS feed in my email that sends me a link to each new thread that is created. I can then flag (or not delete) the ones that I am interested in, including the ones I created.
      Last edited by CatatonicBug; 04-05-2012, 03:13 PM.
      1980 XS850SG - Sold
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
      -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
      X