Editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing

Sometimes I make mistakes in my post and some time later I realize what I meant to say was not expressed or a photo needed in sequence has to be added or a clearer one taken later inserted in its place. The edit feature here only lasts for a couple of minutes and then I can't alter what I posted.

Is there a setting option I've missed that allows me edit ability to correct or add to my post at later dates? It helps with continuity and I'm used to being able to do that on other forums I belong to and it really helps to make an inaccurate post more clear.

Thanks!

Gary
    82 XJ1100 Maxim "hurricane"- DEKA EXT18L AGM battery , NGK BPR6EIX spark plugs, Green Dyna coils, Sylvania SilverStar Ultra H4 bulb, 139 dB Stebel Nautilus air horn, Home-made K&N air filter based on an original paper filter frame, new piston rings, Barnett Clutch Springs, SS braid/Teflon brake lines, TKAT fork brace, rebuilt calipers, master cylinders, new brakes, reupholstered seat, lotsa little things and so many answered questions here.

Nope, it is a set 10 minutes that you get. Nothing to change.
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
    X