Members Photo Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Photo Album

The new members photo album feature is nice, but I have some confusion. the upload page reads:

You can upload up to 8 megabytes at one time. No individual file may be larger than 15 megabytes. If you want to upload more than that, you must upload the files separately, use a different upload format, or ask your system administrator to allow larger uploads.

but we each only have 1Mb alloted right?

Sorry, I must be dense, cannot find how to create an album. Help feature says the command sould be in my User CP but its not there. Help!
    Jerry Fields
    '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
    '06 Concours
    My Galleries Page.
    My Blog Page.
    "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Jerry, up on top, MEMBERS tab, you'll see a drop-down for MEMBERS PHOTOS

Comment

unable to post

yeah i cant post my new bike pics in the member area either
        91 kwaka kz1000p
        Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

I just setup my photos, it's easy. You have to log in first. After that I went to the member photo area and clicked on my xs11.com name. On the left handhand side there is a link that says add photos or something to that affect. click on it. Then I opened my big photos with the paint program and made them smaller with the "image" "strech/skew" option. I entered about 25% horizontal and 25% vertical and it shrinks them down to a quick loading, viewable size. Save them with a new file name, then go back to the member photo area, click brouse, and select the photo, write your caption and load. I was doing 3 and 4 at a time. It's easy and quick, even on dialup. I've got 16 pics up so far and there is still more space.
          I guess you can just click on your album after you log in and get to the member photo area too..
          Last edited by xs11lover; 02-27-2009, 06:02 AM. Reason: more ideas
          79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
          80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
          80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
          79 DT 100

Comment

album & pictures isnt listed under user cp, and my xs11 name isnt listed in the members photo area.... any ideas?
            82 Yamaha XJ1100 in WA http://wdrtybrd.hostrator.com/Bikes/164101.jpg
            84 Yamaha XV1000 in BC
            84 Yamaha XV750 in BC (soon to be a trike)

...and they all need work LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CavBird View Post
              album & pictures isnt listed under user cp, and my xs11 name isnt listed in the members photo area.... any ideas?
              The members Photo Gallery is at TDC of every page, under the "members" heading. You aren't listed until you upload pictures and create an album.
              1980 XS850SG - Sold
              1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
              Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
              Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
              -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
              X