Post editing lockout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post editing lockout

Why is post editing locked out after five minutes on this forum? Usually you see this on forums that are have hot debates and flame wars like political forums. The most you see of that on here is when someone suggests swaping out a 750 final drive. I'd love the ability to go back and fix my worst typos.
    1981 XS1100SH

That's just the way it was set up right at the start. Most of the time, this works okay, but I hear what you're saying about not being able to correct the worst typos. As moderator, I do occasionally go into someone's post to fix an obvious typo that really has an effect on the message being delivered. I'll do that too with some of the formatting around in-line photos just to keep things looking good. Other than that, I leave most stuff alone and it becomes part of the character and charm of the forum.
    Ken Talbot

Comment

Correcting typos and misspellings

I would like to make corrections also, but I don't want to offend anyone by insinuating they aren't very smart. If anyone would like corrections made, just PM me, and I will gladly take care of it for you.

Comment

Working...
      X