my pics get posted then vanish after a day or two please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my pics get posted then vanish after a day or two please help

hi i use photo bucket and my pics just vanish after a day or two y is this???????????? anybody know and have any answers i get them on a thread no probs then thats it 2 days theyre goone!!
    Don't put all yer eggs into one basket ,,,case

delete

if you delete the pics from photobuc they also vanish from here,i know from expereance. If you did not delete sorry i can't help ya,i'm computer illiterit,and can't spell worth a cr@p either...lol
    1982 XJ 1100
    going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
    now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

I don't have any experience with "photobucket" in particular. But I know that some of the things that can cause your picts to fail are...
      The URL you used is no longer valid. That is if the picts location or web address was changed.
      Also, as stated above, if you delete the photo from the source, it will no longer work hear either.

I know that some sites such as Yahoo will not allow you to place images off site. You will see the image in your "post thread" page, but when you submit the post, it will not actually show up on the web site here. Check and make sure that is not what is happening to you.

Hope this helps.
      [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
      [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
      The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

wayne

i use photobucket myself,and the later was not the case. they have a very easy to use pic posting on there site and can resize also to make a better posting size here,and its free. they also have link option etc. Well i should say they could do that here if you use the url instead of the direct link. You must use the img address to get the picture up on this site
        [IMG][/IMG]
        i hope this helps
        1982 XJ 1100
        going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
        now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

i have deleted the pics maybe thats it then but sure one is on there will look into it thanx that is great,and then it maybe my server etc being in england etc but know i deffinately deleted pics and surprise it was after that they vanished.i only deleted so it was easier for me to make sure i put the photo on xs11 that i wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i try again see you
          Don't put all yer eggs into one basket ,,,case

Comment

just using this thread to test it out

here goes nothing
            http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/p...s/IMG_2404.jpg

Comment

Yup, that works for a link. Here's how to do it so the photo shows up in-line:

Ken Talbot

Comment

Working...
              X