Gas Prices!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Prices!!!

I Always like to know .Post your Gas Prices.!!!.Upstate N.Y. $2.75....$3.25Ethanol free.Have a nice Day!!!.
    1980xs1100.sg Pacifica Fairing ..stock.
    2006 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100.! ⛺

$2.80 for Chevron in middle of nowhere Georgia. We have a higher fuel tax and WAY better roads than you do in New York. I paid less than $3 for ethanol free at my last stop returning from XS East. It's always higher because it isn't taxpayer subsidized. TN and SC haven't had a fuel tax increase in 25 years. Gas is as much as $.30 cheaper and they still have far better roads than NY. Doesn't hurt that the weather is better. If you ask me, you're getting off very cheap in NY, considering what it costs to keep the roads in order.
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Comment

$2.76 w/10% ethanol and $1 more for ethanol free here in N. MI. Our (Michigan's) roads are ranked the worst or 2nd worst in the lower 48 states, and I agree.
      79 F
      Previously owned: (among others)
      1969 Harley- Davidson Rapido 125 (Aermacchi)
      1967 Suzuki X6 Hustler
      1973 Suzuki TM 125
      1979 XS1100 F
      2005 Kaw. Vulcan VN800
      1991 BMW K75

Comment

The roads here in upstate NY are showing the effects of the last two brutally cold winters, the frost goes deep and heaves the pavement big time. February was the coldest recorded Feb on record, official temps in Rochester only got above freezing for 6 hrs for the entire month! And Jan-Mar was the coldest first quarter of the year on record. Marty you were smart to get outta Dodge!

I think $2.79 is what I saw today, ethanol free is available at one of the marinas locally but I don't know what they are getting per gallon. Radio station was saying that gas was about a buck lower this Memorial Day than last year...fill 'em up and go ride people!
        Billy

1982 XJ1100, Ceramic Coated Headers, Raptor ACCT, Barnett Clutch Springs, Dremmel Fix, TC's Fuse Block, De-Linked S/S Brake Lines, 850 Final Drive, Yahman's YICS Eliminator, Pods, stock jets

Comment

Fuel

92 octane is 1 pound 35 a litre so about 6 pounds a gallon? Sorry don't know exchange rate but yours still sounds cheap, reckon on about $8 ish a gallon over here
          Last edited by Robsweetland; 06-03-2015, 03:14 AM.
          79SF
          xjr ohlins shocks, tarozzi forkbrace, bsa handlebars, bsm exhaust

Comment

Try $9.18 a gallon today, 6/3/2015.

Comment

$9.18!?!?! How is that even possible in Denver??
              78 E

Comment

Originally posted by alaskey2 View Post
                $9.18!?!?! How is that even possible in Denver??
                We were talking about the price of petrol in the UK, and at todays exchange rate, it was $9.18 per gallon. As I understanf it, their gas is real gas, not the corn crap we have to use.

CZ

Comment

CZ,

I believe they blend ethanol too. The EU is third in ethanol production after Brazil. The US is first,
                  Marty (in Mississippi)
                  XS1100SG
                  XS650SK
                  XS650SH
                  XS650G
                  XS6502F
                  XS650E

Comment

$2.39-49, depending on brand name here.....Now, 'out of the way' places like Silverton, Ouray, Telluride....and we won't speak of Aspen......much higher.
                    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

$2.80 for Regular Ethanol Free...4 miles from my house...
                      1980 XS650G Special-Two
                      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
                        $2.80 for Regular Ethanol Free...4 miles from my house...
                        Lol.....you REALLY need to get out and do some REAL LD riding Ben...I believe these ole' 11's would run on kerosene&rat pi$$, since they do just fine on corn 'squezzins' fuel.
                        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

yeah you're right Brant....i need a road trip...maybe after this surgery heals up...
                          1980 XS650G Special-Two
                          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
                            yeah you're right Brant....i need a road trip...maybe after this surgery heals up...
                            Don't rush it! It's just been a long time since I've picked on you.

Comment

I blame cheap gas as the #1 reason the motorcycle biz is so slow this year. The rest is political and I'll leave it for another day...

Geezer
                              Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
                              X