Clear All

• test pic

1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

one more

1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Pics seem to work fine. Is that your replacementSTeed?
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Pics seem to work fine. Is that your replacementSTeed?
        Yup...Its a runner....
        I was downloading the pic from photobucket on my laptop and with windows 7 the way you copy and paste an IMG code has changed. The first time i went to take a pic (playing a MC tag game)and downloading it to my netbook I could not figure out hot to copy the IMG code. The old way was just drag the mouse below the pic you wanted to copy and then scroll down to the proper code...but the new software doesnt show the IMG codes until you first click on the share link by the pic....So the 1st pic is actually the shot I had to get in order to place a new tag.
        1980 XS650G Special-Two
        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Beat me to it Ben..........that was gonna be my next question.......looked suspicious....
          81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Beat me to it Ben..........that was gonna be my next question.......looked suspicious....
            hehehhe...I actually figured out how to copy the image code the old way...I first hae to click on my default album then the IMG codes are at the bottom of each pic...being that I was outdoors using the laptop made it difficult to see the screen...anyways we got it all sorted out...Man I have Venturer fever...found one in WI looks fairly good...but hoping to find one closer to home...LOL
            1980 XS650G Special-Two
            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Geeee.........and mine just gathering more dust in man-cave waiting for a bath and the CalyRally in June.....

Comment

Geeee.........and mine just gathering more dust in man-cave waiting for a bath and the CalyRally in June.....
                Oh yeah rub it in why dont cha?
                1980 XS650G Special-Two
                1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
                X