Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image insert test

testing ....................

................checking to see if I'm able to still transfer a pic to forum from image host; been a year and half since I last did it. Procedure has been changed a lot from when I had last done this.........................
    JCarltonRiggs

81XS1100SH; WorkingMotorcycle,Not For Show,DeletedFairing,SportsterHL,
    7½ gal. Kaw Concours gastank,1972 Wixom Bros. bags

79XS1100F; ?Parts?, or to Restore?

again..............

JCarltonRiggs

Comment

[http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...3485919FkWmpy]

HTML Code:
      http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2709555650103485919FkWmpy
      PHP Code:
      http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2709555650103485919FkWmpy 

..........nothing's workin'. Have put pic URL in image window from Webshots; nothing. I'll try bracketing the URL with "all" brackets (?!!)~~to see what happens..........................
      JCarltonRiggs

Comment

again with a different host; different image url, with a different image.

(this is what I'm trying on this post to get a pic with; the following URL has been entered into "Image" window as requested): http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3091/fl000013jd6.jpg
        JCarltonRiggs

Comment

ok; works with "ImageShack" but not with "WebShots"~~but can't figure how to make the pic larger....................
          JCarltonRiggs

Comment

"help", anybody?~~how to make above pic larger from the host.........or any other way???
            JCarltonRiggs

Comment

Mini-photos??

When you upload the pics from your computer to the "hosting" site (E.G.:Photobucket), somewhere in the process you are given the option of deciding what size they will be "reduced" to on the site.

Then once they are in the site, (E.G.: Photobucket), the website/forums here just pull them in as they are and display them.

Try to find where that "re-sizing option" on your image host site is and choose something bigger. Then you might have to upload and save the pictures again but in this larger size.

There is a max size that XS.com puts on the page, I think. But bigger is always better for the kinds of pics we'd like to see here, right?
              Last edited by Larrym; 01-04-2010, 03:46 PM.

Comment

ok; thanks.............am workin' to figure it out,now..................
                JCarltonRiggs

Comment

testing again.........different pic............also to see if I had uploaded this proper on the host.................

[IMG][/IMG]

...........go......................hmmmmm; previewed this and this one's on there, larger; dunno why, or whut I did. Different camera.

Tag for the pic is: 'FIM license for Daytona_1962' .
                  JCarltonRiggs

Comment

Large and in Charge....

The pic of the bike had an image size of "(320x213)" as stored on the hosting site.

Looks like you've made some progress.

Comment

Trying to post the "license pic" on the UK forum; cain't get it on there, but got it on here. Using their image icon to put the URL in..........won't come on in the preview of my post; maybe will come up if I submit the post. Seems like it used to be that way on here, before the forum was changed................
                      JCarltonRiggs

Comment

Working...
                      X