Poll poll on polling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll poll on polling

This, I am told is how one creates a poll: we shall see!
    Special Ed
    Yes, absolutely!
    83.33%
    Don't know yet
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
    I've been riding since 1959.

Originally posted by Special Ed View Post
    This, I am told is how one creates a poll: we shall see!
    Special Ed
    Well, I was told to post and then there would be a box to check to creat a poll. The box wasn't there! WTF? Oh well, if at first you don't succeed...
    Special Ed

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"

Comment

Originally posted by Special Ed View Post
      Well, I was told to post and then there would be a box to check to creat a poll. The box wasn't there! WTF? Oh well, if at first you don't succeed...
      Special Ed
      Hi Special Ed,
      Scroll UP to find the poll 100% of those who have voted voted for one of the choices So it does work. Now find something we actually care about to poll
      Maxim Phil
      1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
      1983 XJ 650 Maxim
      2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Myself I really dont care for the polls unless there is an end date. Far to many get opened up after 5 yrs just so someone can vote on an older topic. That said, I do particpate in polls as they add to a thread.
        2-79 XS1100 SF
        2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
        80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
        Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

Didn't really expect any response to this: thought it was a test site, but thanks for the input!
          Special Ed

Comment

I was just testing that it could recieve response. If ya believe that I have ocean front property in Arizona for sale...
            2-79 XS1100 SF
            2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
            80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
            Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

Working...
            X