test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test

Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.

1980 XS1100G 1179 kit, Tkat brace, progressive springs & shocks, jardine spaghetti, Mikes coils, Geezer's rectifier

Pipe

Hello Elevener,
    Great looking bike. What kind of pipe is that? It looks cool, the header is the perfect design for my cafe' project. Is it still manufactured?
    Regards,
    Tdog
    '81 H

Comment

Tdog - that header is the coveted Jardine "spaghetti" header, and is no longer made. They are one of a very small few headers that will work with little/no modification on our bikes.
      1980 XS850SG - Sold
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
      -H. Ford

Comment

Sorry Tdog, never thought to look back here. But I was informed what it was after posting pics. I like it too.
        Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.

1980 XS1100G 1179 kit, Tkat brace, progressive springs & shocks, jardine spaghetti, Mikes coils, Geezer's rectifier

Comment

Working...
        X