size test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• size test

Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
    I've been riding since 1959.

I love the look of those pipes.....how does it sound?.
    1982 XS1100R
    1982 XJ650
    1983 VT400
    1990 XVS Shadow
    1983 Z1100

-I just love the look on their faces when you leave them standing in the dust after they've lined you up on your XS.

Comment

Gnarly! When I'm riding along a concrete devider the sound bouncing back from those out turned pipes sounds like a WW11 Spitfire diver bomber!
      The two outer pipes feed into the right non-muffler, and the two inner pipes feed into the left. You can't tell much from the photo (when I get the time I'll run it through PhotoShop,) but the pipes in front of the engine look like a bowl of noodles.
      Didn't expect a reply from this, but it's good to hear from an Aussie rider.
      I'm going to post this photo on another thread.
      E.Liberty
      Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
      I've been riding since 1959.

Comment

Working...
      X