Patches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patches?

Does anyone still have patches for sale? I see some of the other threads were from way back when and didn't know if there was interest in a revamp of production somehow?
    79 F

I would like to buy some too.
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Maybe one of you should make them!

Get a price and run a poll to see if it's feasible. We've had nice stuff in the past.

XS East, XS North, and XS Southeast print tee shirts every year. XS Southeast shirts can be ordered until 3 Sept.
      Marty (in Mississippi)
      XS1100SG
      XS650SK
      XS650SH
      XS650G
      XS6502F
      XS650E

Comment

Are images blocked from this part of the forum?
        Marty (in Mississippi)
        XS1100SG
        XS650SK
        XS650SH
        XS650G
        XS6502F
        XS650E

Comment

Everything computer related has been acting strange for the last couple of days. My laptop just quit working yesterday for no apparent reason. It just went black and I was nowhere near it.

Took it to my computer guy today and he said windows files were corrupted or missing.
          Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
            Everything computer related has been acting strange for the last couple of days. My laptop just quit working yesterday for no apparent reason. It just went black and I was nowhere near it.

Took it to my computer guy today and he said windows files were corrupted or missing.
            Maybe wanna avoid those sites of ill-repute .
            81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Those patches are really cool, stickers of similar design and size would be awesome as well.

I'd buy a couple of each and wear with pride!
              78 E

Comment

Anyone still looking for patches should PM me.
                Nathan
                KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
                K&N Filter
                #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
                OEM Exhaust
                ATK Fork Brace
                LED Dash lights
                Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
                SS Brake Lines
                Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                X