XS11 battery box parts needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS11 battery box parts needed

Working on a 80 Midnight Special and need the plastic battery tray, top bracket with the rubber insert and the hold down clamp. I think and XS or XJ11 have the same parts.
    Slow down and enjoy life. If you are in that much of a hurry, you should have left eariler.
    Current rides:
    80 XS1100SG
    82 JX1100
    83 Venture Royale
    86 V-Max

I don't have the parts you are looking for, however, you might want to keep an eye ebay. I did a quick search and found several parts that you need.
    2 - 80 LGs bought one new
    81 LH
    02 FXSTB Nighttrain
    22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
    Jim

Comment

I did look on EBAY also, only found the battery box base that mounts in the frame. I have that, I did see some of the other parts but I wanted to buy everything in one go.
      Slow down and enjoy life. If you are in that much of a hurry, you should have left eariler.
      Current rides:
      80 XS1100SG
      82 JX1100
      83 Venture Royale
      86 V-Max

Comment

I fully understand. Parts are getting harder to find and sometimes you just have to buy individual parts to finally arrive at the whole assembly. I hate to direct traffic to facebook. There are several groups out there that are easy to become a member of and you might want to pose your request there. I find that there are more cafe builders there and they eliminate the parts you are needing form their builds.
        2 - 80 LGs bought one new
        81 LH
        02 FXSTB Nighttrain
        22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
        Jim

Comment

Working...
        X