79 xs11 midnight special carbs for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 xs11 midnight special carbs for sale

i have a set on perfectly working 79 xs1100 carbs on my bike for sale. recently rebuilt and tuned they are upjetted with dyno jets tuned for pods and custom 4 to 2 exhuast. im looking to sell them 250 obo plus shipping
    if you message me i have plenty of pics of them.

you should take them off if you haven't already and take good pictures of them inside and out and side to side. Folks here like to see what they are buying.
    2 - 80 LGs bought one new
    81 LH
    02 FXSTB Nighttrain
    22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
    Jim

Comment

still riding it currently. and I have up-close pics but the site wouldn't let me upload them for some reason. If someone turns out to be interested I would be more than happy to show pics. thank you for the response though. I'm glad to see this site is still active the other forum is so old it doesn't even accept new people

Comment

Originally posted by donny48 View Post
        still riding it currently. and I have up-close pics but the site wouldn't let me upload them for some reason. If someone turns out to be interested I would be more than happy to show pics. thank you for the response though. I'm glad to see this site is still active the other forum is so old it doesn't even accept new people
        This is essentially the same site as the .com site. It was abandoned in favor of this one. All the same members here.
        81 LH
        02 FXSTB Nighttrain
        Jim

Comment

Are those the same as the '81 Midnight Special carbs? If so, I would be very interested since mine were replaced by someone some time and they don't have the MNS gold tops on them.
          1981 Midnight Special
          Formerly had a Seca 550 and boy was it fast!!

Comment

Originally posted by normalthom View Post
            Are those the same as the '81 Midnight Special carbs? If so, I would be very interested since mine were replaced by someone some time and they don't have the MNS gold tops on them.
            It looks like an 80. No 79 midnight specials. Yes, they would be fine on your81
            "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
            1981 LH

Comment

Thanks for the info dpotter58. I'm not able to PM this guy for some reason though. I'd like to see a picture of what he's got and make an offer.
              1981 Midnight Special
              Formerly had a Seca 550 and boy was it fast!!

Comment

Not saying anything is not on the up and up, however, when you are trying to sell something and someone asks you to post pictures and they don't then I lose interest in what they are selling. He may not even have midnight special carbs.
                81 LH
                02 FXSTB Nighttrain
                Jim

Comment

hey sorry for the slow response time. I'm not on amazon. i'm not 24/7 next-day delivery. im active duty and cant always reach my computer. that said normalthom i will try to pm you now.

Comment

Working...
                  X