Full Yamaha Fairing, Seat, Luggage and Top Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Yamaha Fairing, Seat, Luggage and Top Box

Click image for larger version  Name:	C2E3D613-7C51-4D68-BFDB-70437AFFB65B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	212.7 KB ID:	866528Full Fairing with square headlight and lowers, stock king/queen style seat, rear luggage and top box for sale
    Came off a 1979 XS1100F- stock Indigo Blue Color
    Very good condition - fairings come with all frames/bolts/etc to mount

Not sure how to price or ship the big items. Let me know what you think each piece is worth.
    Attached Files

Interesting. I'd have to paint them to match my 80G red... A year ago I was living in the Bay Area now it's only a road trip away from Reno/Carson City. Have you thought about pricing?
    1980 XS1100 Standard (G)
    Original Owner
    Stock plus:
    K&N air filter, Supertrapp 4x1, Techna-fit SS brake lines, TC Fuse Block, TKAT Fork Brace
    ...dirt and grime from several states.
    -------------------
    2011 FJR1300
    1978 SR500

Comment

Hey eKim - would you want to take everything or just some? I know the seat, due to such good condition, would be worth about $250 but you may not need it depending on your setup. Let me know and I can throw out a price.

Comment

The luggage/rack/box caught my eye. The fairing perhaps, but not the seat.
        1980 XS1100 Standard (G)
        Original Owner
        Stock plus:
        K&N air filter, Supertrapp 4x1, Techna-fit SS brake lines, TC Fuse Block, TKAT Fork Brace
        ...dirt and grime from several states.
        -------------------
        2011 FJR1300
        1978 SR500

Comment

I’d do the fairing, rear luggage and top box for $500. I would also throw in a rear turn signal light bar because your existing ones would not fit with the boxes. Let me know what you think.

Comment

Nothing wrong with negotiating so that we can all see, however you would be better off taking your conversation to private messaging. That way, obviously, your conversation is just between the two of you. More importantly it keeps someone else from sneaking in to steal the sale by offering more after they see the price. Up to you though. Of course from the sellers perspective that could mean more money.
            2 - 80 LGs bought one new
            81 LH
            02 FXSTB Nighttrain
            22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
            Jim

Comment

Totally makes sense Cajun31. PM me eKim

Comment

FYI - Still for sale

Comment

All sold apart from the seat. Thanks

Comment

How much are you asking for the seat alone?? My seat needs reupholstered and the cost is way more than I want to pay. I'm assuming it's stepped and will fit an '81.
                    1981 Midnight Special
                    Formerly had a Seca 550 and boy was it fast!!

Comment

Is your seat still available?

Comment

Apologies - I only saw this now. Yes the seat is still available

Comment

Left you a pm message I am looking to buy the seat

Comment

Working...
                          X