Free Vetter lowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Vetter lowers

I have no idea what these fit. John H. kindly sent them to me years ago and they didn't fit my SG with a Windjammer V. They are navy blue, decent shape (no damage just scuffs). happy to measure if you like.

I will mail them to whoever next wants to take a chance on them. I'll probably also post in the Vetter forum.

no charge for postage, just hoping to save from the landfill.

--Steve
    Steve R

'80 SG
    "Fred" -- TC fuse box, stock airbox/exhaust/jets, SS brake lines, Windjammer V fairing, Cibie headlight lens, TKAT fork brace, Showa rear shocks, MikesXS emulators

Former bikes:

1973 Yamaha 125 Enduro (brother's but I 'borrowed' it a lot, usually after midnight)
    1978 XS400E Red
    1981 XS850 Special (Stingo)

Bergman, those particular lowers came off of and fit fairing on the 81 Venturer 1100.
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Dang I should have known from the color! Jeff will most likely be bringing them to the Vintage rally to give away if nobody with a H needs them before!
      Steve R

'80 SG
      "Fred" -- TC fuse box, stock airbox/exhaust/jets, SS brake lines, Windjammer V fairing, Cibie headlight lens, TKAT fork brace, Showa rear shocks, MikesXS emulators

Former bikes:

1973 Yamaha 125 Enduro (brother's but I 'borrowed' it a lot, usually after midnight)
      1978 XS400E Red

Comment

I have an "H" with nice lowers.

Since mine are fine, I should let these go to the rally.

But if, for some reason, they are not not taken at the rally, I'd be glad to keep them out of the land fill.
        Last edited by Radioguylogs; 08-03-2021, 10:30 PM.
        -Mike
        _________
        '79 XS1100SF 20k miles
        '80 XS1100SG 44k miles
        '81 XS1100H Venturer 35k miles
        '79 XS750SF 17k miles
        '85 Honda V65 Magna ~7k miles
        '84 Honda V65 Magna 48k miles (parts bike)
        '86 Yamaha VMAX 9k miles

Previous: '68 Motoguzzi 600cc + '79 XS750SF 22k miles +'84 Honda V65

Comment

These have found a good home with a member
          Steve R

'80 SG

Former bikes:

1978 XS400E Red

Comment

Steve,

Thank you very much I have been searching for years!
            They worked out beautifully and transformed the whole bike
            Thanks again!
            82 XJ1100J
            81 Venturer
            Newly acquired Aches N Pains collection

Comment

You’re welcome, Gordon! Post a pic if you get a chance!
              Steve R

'80 SG

Former bikes:

1978 XS400E Red

Comment

Working...
              X