Nice sidecovers--I believe they are E Macho Maroon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice sidecovers--I believe they are E Macho Maroon

I have decided to start going through my parts in storage and selling them off to see if I can offset some unexpected bills and in recognition of probably not being able to ride anymore. I'd rather not go the ebay route but unfortunately can't afford to mark anything down too much, even though I'd love to see folks here get them and then I can see them on the bike in photos.

I'm hoping someone here has a nice E restoration and would need these nice sidecovers. They are in really good condition. Some scratches in the clear coat but only damage is to one of the decals, shown. Emblems are in great shape, no flakes. Can take more photos.

Make me an offer in a pm and ideally I'd love to hear about your bike/project.

--Steve
    Steve R

'80 SG
    "Fred" -- TC fuse box, stock airbox/exhaust/jets, SS brake lines, Windjammer V fairing, Cibie headlight lens, TKAT fork brace, Showa rear shocks, MikesXS emulators

Former bikes:

1973 Yamaha 125 Enduro (brother's but I 'borrowed' it a lot, usually after midnight)
    1978 XS400E Red
    1981 XS850 Special (Stingo)

Possibly interested. Will send you a PM

Jeff
    78' XS1100 E
    78' XS1100 E
    78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
    '99 Triumph Sprint ST
    '02 G-Wing GL1800

Comment

Jeff--great, I wanted to send you some small door prizes to hand out at the Vintage Rally. I can't believe the little hard-to-find things I've accumulated!
      Steve R

'80 SG
      "Fred" -- TC fuse box, stock airbox/exhaust/jets, SS brake lines, Windjammer V fairing, Cibie headlight lens, TKAT fork brace, Showa rear shocks, MikesXS emulators

Former bikes:

1973 Yamaha 125 Enduro (brother's but I 'borrowed' it a lot, usually after midnight)
      1978 XS400E Red

Comment

COOL ..............

When I was out a the recent Colorado Rally XJOK2PLAY (Bob) gave me some XS & XJ Parts / Items that he had to bring to the XSSE Rally at Iron Horse NC in September. We expect a good crowd and as you know some goodies & door prize and free parts make the Rally more fun. Plus it gets items to people that can use them. I've got a stash of my own things to bring and give away.

Jeff
        78' XS1100 E
        78' XS1100 E
        78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
        '99 Triumph Sprint ST
        '02 G-Wing GL1800

Comment

Thanks all, these have found a nice home.
          Steve R

'80 SG

Former bikes:

1978 XS400E Red

Comment

are these still availible ? am alloso looking for a fuel tank

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Did you read the post immediately before yours (post #5)?
              -Mike
              _________
              '79 XS1100SF 20k miles
              '80 XS1100SG 44k miles
              '81 XS1100H Venturer 35k miles
              '79 XS750SF 17k miles
              '85 Honda V65 Magna ~7k miles
              '84 Honda V65 Magna 48k miles (parts bike)
              '86 Yamaha VMAX 9k miles

Previous: '68 Motoguzzi 600cc + '79 XS750SF 22k miles +'84 Honda V65

Comment

Working...
              X