Entire 1979 XS1100F worth of parts for sale-$400 OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entire 1979 XS1100F worth of parts for sale-$400 OBO

I have a entire bike's worth of parts in various stages of rebuild. The title is aviailible. This is a rebuild that I didn't have the time/space to complete and still don't. The carb has been rebuilt and the motor is most of the way through and all bearings replaced. I have everything to finish the motor overhaul. I had the tank smoothed out and primed. On top of that I bought bearings for the front tree to swap to a 2011 GSXR 1000 front end. All the wheels and rearend haven't been touched. I also bought new coils/plug wires and various other parts. If anyone is interested and availible to pick it up in person, $400 for the whole lot. Message me if interested. I currently live in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area.

-Mike
    '79 XS1100F

Do you have pictures?
    2 - 80 LGs bought one new
    81 LH
    02 FXSTB Nighttrain
    22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
    Jim

Comment

'79 XS1100F

Comment

Would you be willing to part with the carbs by themselves? I'm restoring a 79 xs1100 and one of the carbs is fubar'd.

​​​​​​Thanks
        Ben

Comment

Would you sell the seat?

Comment

Man, I just wish that we in NZ had access to parts and bikes like you guys in the States do! I love these bikes but it's impossible to get parts and spares for them here. I'd drive for days for an opportunity like this!
            1979 XS1100F (2H7)

Comment

sending PM as well, please let me know if you still have this up for sale. thanks. Scott
              I have a bike and I am not afraid to use it

Comment

Working...
              X