1100 engines-parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1100 engines-parts

I have about 7 1100 engines I want to give away. various years. They are from the Bob Jones estate in KC. Most are rusted from going through a flood but still have a lot of good parts. Heads and transmission mostly. I want them ALL gone. Come and get them here in Tulsa.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

You are keeping the best one to put in old Okie, right?
    Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Oh yeah. I've actually got about a dozen but I need room man. Someone else can use or sell the parts.

I'm just too old and lazy to do it anymore.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Get that engine swapped before the Colorado Rally next summer. That bad boy in there right now has an appetite for oil, and you won’t catch so much heat from guys behind you for giving them a Rocky Mountain oil fume high.
        Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Originally posted by Bonz View Post
          Get that engine swapped before the Colorado Rally next summer. That bad boy in there right now has an appetite for oil, and you won’t catch so much heat from guys behind you for giving them a Rocky Mountain oil fume high.
          I'm gonna put The Green Hornet back together and ride it. Okie's frame is bent and I need to swap it all to another frame. Decided a new engine would be kinda dumb in a bent ass frame.

Might be a year or 2 before I get done with Okie but the Hornet is an easy fix. Besides the paint.
          Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

That's the first I've heard of a bent frame, lol. Is that what makes you so fast?
            Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

Originally posted by Bonz View Post
              That's the first I've heard of a bent frame, lol. Is that what makes you so fast?
              I got used to it. It constantly wanted to go right. The second NC crash I had to chain it up between 2 poles and bend the back portion back so I could get everything bolted back up. It's never been the same. Like the super overheat on the engine on the Pikes Peak climb a few years back.

It is what it is.
              Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Well I'll look forward to seeing the green hornet!
                Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

Bump.....................I would still rather give these engines to someone who will use them rather than scrap them.
                  Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
                    Bump.....................I would still rather give these engines to someone who will use them rather than scrap them.

Hi Greg, Would like one or two but OK--->NH is a bit of an issue at the moment......

Bax
                    80 SG, --- Slightly modified with EFI.....

Comment

Just bumping this thread so those in need will see it.
                      2 - 80 LGs bought one new
                      81 LH
                      02 FXSTB Nighttrain
                      22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
                      Jim

Comment

Working...
                      X