4 XS11 and parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 XS11 and parts

Just testing the waters here. Sad to have to do it, but the time has come to let these birdies fly again. Just don't have the time any more.

I have a 1980SG - Needs a carb cleaning, new fuel lines and a battery, but it was my daily runner a few years ago. Really nice condition with about 27k on the motor. Have title.

1979 Standard - Has a wiring issue as I tried to remedy the PO who tried to make it a fuel injected bike (he didn't get very far). It is in amazing condition with a stock exhaust in really good shape (I polished it up a few years ago and it has been in the garage since). I repainted nearly everything on it including the tank which was done professionally.

1981H - I crashed it years ago and bought a bunch of parts to repair it (forks, engine covers, side covers and a few other things I think). The bike got pretty beat up during the wreck and it doesn't run currently. I believe I have the carbs on the SG currently cuz I got an idle mix screw stuck on the SG stock carbs.... classic move

1978 Standard - Pretty much a parts bike but they will all run with effort.

I also have a few seats, an extra set of standard exhaust, some random side covers, some carbs and a whole list of other electrical and mechanical parts. LOTS OF PARTS!

I am looking to try and dump the whole lot so I am just seeing if there are any people interested in the lot. I would maybe be willing to split it up but I would rather someone just take the whole thing.

I'm in Minneapolis, MN and don't really have time to be shipping items separately at the moment. I would love to keep one, but I will maybe try to buy another at a later time when I have a bit more time to tool on one.

If you are interested please let me know and we can try work out some pictures maybe and a fair price. My garage is a giant mess right now so pictures will be a bit of a chore, so I would prefer serious inquiries only.

Thanks
    1980 XS1100SG "Black Mamba" 28K
    1979 XS1100F 33k (Current Project)
    1981 XS1100H "Blue Balls" (Crashed and under repair )

1978 XS1100E "Partsy"

Work Hard, Play Harder!

post some pics

Hi LBrown,,,it would help prospective buyers if you could post some pics of each bike and hopefully generate a bunch of interest....wish you werent so far or I would be.....good luck,,,Mike in Sun DIego
    mike
    1982 xj1100 maxim
    1981 venture bagger
    1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
    1959 wife

Comment

I know. The problem is, my garage is full of my house since we are selling and needed to declutter for pictures and showings... I missed my opportunity to get pics. Now they're a bit buried.
      1980 XS1100SG "Black Mamba" 28K
      1979 XS1100F 33k (Current Project)
      1981 XS1100H "Blue Balls" (Crashed and under repair )

1978 XS1100E "Partsy"

Work Hard, Play Harder!

Comment

What are you wanting for the whole lot?
        80 G

Comment

I'm only about 2 hours from Minneapolis. Currently in forest city iowa..got pictures of the collection
          _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1982 gs1100e "all business" cafe project
          1980 gs1000g "stock"
          1982 honda express "stretched 10 inch(my daughters scooter)
          2008 jmstar 150cc Chinese scooter ( wife's bike)

Comment

Working...
          X