Rear rack, back rest, and Samsonite Tribar hard bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear rack, back rest, and Samsonite Tribar hard bags

Full set here of the rack, backrest, and 3 matching hard cases that I had attached to a 1978 XS1100E. I bought these a few years back from someone else on this forum for a trip through the canadian rockies but now they're just taking up a lot of space in my garage and need to go!

They're in great shape and there are multiple keys for the locking bags as well as a key for the peg that attaches the bags to the rack. The only issue is a small tear in the top of the backrest (I show a close-up in the linked photos).

Asking $250, but make me a reasonable offer, I'd like to see them go on another adventure!

These are pretty challenging to ship - it can be done but bonus points if you're anywhere in western WA (I'm up north near Bellingham). I will pack and ship them but ask that the buyer covers the shipping costs. They aren't heavy, just bulky.

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS

Hi , I would like to buy these from you. I live in Victoria BC V8X 3P4 , , & I have no idea what they would charge to ship them ? If there is a way for you too get a quote on what it would cost to ship it ( without too much inconvenience ), it would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers
    Jamie & Joe!

Comment

Working...
    X