XS1100 parts inventory blow out -sale- andreas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS1100 parts inventory blow out -sale- andreas

Send me a private message or (prefer) a phone call to my land line. No calls after 8pm pacific. 1 250 495 344five. The larger items will have to be picked up at shop door. Osoyoos, bc. Not a lot of cosmetic stuff. Lots of misc rubber, electrical, bolts, nuts, engine parts, two engines, two sets of std exhaust, roller with paperwork, rear brake parts, metal parts, etc. If you bring cash, come pickup you will get a good deal. As always money back if you get something that does not meet your expectation. No pic, no text, no reply to this thread. thanx andreas

misc stuff,

complete air box shipped by us priority mail in usa $30, final drive unit (black) $30 shipped, universal/drive shaft/rear wheel spline $30 shipped, middle drive unit $30 shipped, send pm if interested,

Comment

going fishing, 14 July-23july, as always no electronic devices will be with me. If you need something, send the pm or leave a message on the machine, speak slowly no call display. Will get back to you. Oh, 78 e backrest chrome luggage rack $30 at shop door..... thanx andreas

Comment

Working...
      X