Zrx1100/1200 Carbs for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zrx1100/1200 Carbs for sale.

I bought these because they were such a boost for my SF back in the day (there are lots of posts in the archives about these. .)
    Anyway, long story short, the low mileage F that's my daily runner now runs fine with the original carbs. I'm not going to use the Keihins, so I'm offering them here at a discount before listing them on eBay.
    They are still the way I got them. They will need to be cleaned etc but are complete and unmolested.
    PM me if you're interested.
    $220.

Thanks.

Do the Keihin CVK36 carbs have an aftermarket jet kit in them? Or are they set up with the stock needles/jets?
    Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

The jets are stock from the 1200 zrx..
      I can include some leftover jets and springs etc from a jet kit that I purchased to make some changes to the setup. I don't remember what I finally settled on, but it's in the archives. You should probably plan on adding 4 pilots and 4 mains to your shopping list if you use them. These are bone stock carbs. I did every mod that was suggested to make them do their best, including putting in a tap for the vacuum advance and I was very happy.

Comment

Sold to Guru Don...

Thanks...

Comment

Love the ZRX1200 carbs I put on my 1980 XS1100. Feels like flat slides, but I never got the gas mileage everyone talks about. Last tank I was able to get 120 miles. lol
          Gene (Florida)
          1980 XS1100SG
          Accel Coils
          4-1 Jardine Exhaust

Comment

Working...
          X