Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SF parts, Garage cleaning, Help me help you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF parts, Garage cleaning, Help me help you.

I have lots of parts, to many too inventory.
    Here's the deal, one price takes all!

No I'm not looking to sell individual parts.

$300.00 cash

I have 1 Good titled frame
    All motors are low compression

There are mostly xs11 parts
    But there are some xs850 & xs750 parts mixed in

I'm keeping my running xs1100 and 1 parts motor.

Everything else will be loaded into your truck or trailer.

The only trading I might do is for complete 79 sf side covers
    And a complete working 79 SF head.

Now.. on to the pictures!

I am not selling the Honda parts or Kawasaki parts.
    ONLY the XS11, XS750, XS850 parts.

I'm sorry but I will not haul them.
    I will not do PayPal.

Let me know by PM
    Or phone# 715-797-2750
    Thanks for looking

Peter
    Last edited by MindWebs; 05-04-2017, 09:44 PM.
    1979 XS1100SF Special.78 E motor/carbs, Jardine 4-2 exhaust, XS Green coils, Corbin seat, S.S. Brake lines, Hard cases, Heated grips.
    1981 Yamaha XJ750RH Seca (War Pig) XS11S front end and rear swingarm with 17" rim, 20mm ammo box saddle boxes, HID headlight, LED aux lights, Heated grips & seat, Bark busters, Harley 12" shocks, S.S. brake lines, oil cooler

PW50, PW80, YZ80(mine? what the??? Brrap OH...)

Most bike problems are caused by a loose nut connecting the handlebars and the seat!!

SF parts, Garage cleaning, Help me help you.

Links fizzled here are all the pictures.

$300.00 gets you lot of parts!!

1979 XS1100SF Special.78 E motor/carbs, Jardine 4-2 exhaust, XS Green coils, Corbin seat, S.S. Brake lines, Hard cases, Heated grips.
    1981 Yamaha XJ750RH Seca (War Pig) XS11S front end and rear swingarm with 17" rim, 20mm ammo box saddle boxes, HID headlight, LED aux lights, Heated grips & seat, Bark busters, Harley 12" shocks, S.S. brake lines, oil cooler

Most bike problems are caused by a loose nut connecting the handlebars and the seat!!

Comment

Wish I lived closer to Wisonsin, that's an awesome deal! I am fairly certain my wife would divorce me if I bought that many motorcycle parts
      1980 XS1100SG "Charlene"

Comment

But that's the best part, re-ring one of the motors and you'd have a second xs11.

So, you buying an xs11 not "parts". It's worth a try to make the sales pitch to you wife.

.... My wife knows better tho....
        So, I can understand how it may be a lost cause.

Comment

The 2 frames are 80 or 81 specials, the bulk of the parts and such are that vintage...

I'm wanting to free up some room in my garage.

$200.00 cash

Comment

Originally posted by MindWebs View Post
            But that's the best part, re-ring one of the motors and you'd have a second xs11.

So, you buying an xs11 not "parts". It's worth a try to make the sales pitch to you wife.

.... My wife knows better tho....
            So, I can understand how it may be a lost cause.
            I like how you think
            1980 XS1100SG "Charlene"

Comment

Sold

ALL GONE.

Sorry everyone items are sold.

Comment

Working...
              X