Vetter Lowers in Nashville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vetter Lowers in Nashville

I've been looking for these for awhile. They aren't answering my email about possibly mailing them to me, so if anyone close by wants to pick these up, they are a good deal if you need them.

Or I'd definitely take them off your hands and maybe make a nice trade or $$. They are already in the box so easy to mail?

https://nashville.craigslist.org/mcy/5051355275.html

Steve
    Steve R

'80 SG
    "Fred" -- TC fuse box, stock airbox/exhaust/jets, SS brake lines, Windjammer V fairing, Cibie headlight lens, TKAT fork brace, Showa rear shocks, MikesXS emulators

Former bikes:

1973 Yamaha 125 Enduro (brother's but I 'borrowed' it a lot, usually after midnight)
    1978 XS400E Red
    1981 XS850 Special (Stingo)

Buy them! A great deal for the type 54's. Contact the seller and make shipping arrangements.

The will ONLY fit a Vetter V properly though. I have one.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Buyer won't respond to me. Not sure why. I have a V and these are hard to find.
      Steve R

'80 SG
      "Fred" -- TC fuse box, stock airbox/exhaust/jets, SS brake lines, Windjammer V fairing, Cibie headlight lens, TKAT fork brace, Showa rear shocks, MikesXS emulators

Former bikes:

1973 Yamaha 125 Enduro (brother's but I 'borrowed' it a lot, usually after midnight)
      1978 XS400E Red
      1981 XS850 Special (Stingo)

Comment

I have some of those in blue. Two sets I think. (Plus my custom set for the Navy bike that are a little different. )

I'd have to check if they are "Type 54" but I'm sure they fit my old Windjammer V on my 80SG.

If someone is interested I will dig them out for pics. PM me.

John
        John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
        '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
        Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

lowers

John
          I am looking for a set for my venture. I am not up on my types but if you have a set that would match the venture I would be highly interested.
          Thanks
          Gordon
          82 XJ1100J
          81 Venturer
          Newly acquired Aches N Pains collection

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
            Buy them! A great deal for the type 54's. Contact the seller and make shipping arrangements.

The will ONLY fit a Vetter V properly though. I have one.
            FWIW, they WILL fit the YAMAHA Vetter fairings, along with the rest of the Vetter built fairings. That number designation represents the extended black ends, which just make it a little 'fiddlely' for a 'clean' access to the enricher control....except for the XJ 1100. Plug'n'play my friend.
            81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
            X