1100 Seat for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1100 Seat for Sale

Alrighty, Forgive my knowledge of specific model what this came off of BUT.. What I remember...

I was given a 78' XS1100 a few years ago and was working on a custom color scheme with it. I had this seat recovered to go with it. I have since gotten rid of the bike (to someone who didnt want the seat) so now it's just taking up garage space.

There is no rust and it's a fairly new seat cover (no rides on it) and the foam is in great condition.

I'm looking to get $80 shipped.

PS: If you'd like more pictures or anything just shoot me a PM or an email!!
    -randy

Comment

Give us a picture straight at it from the side.
      Nathan
      KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
      K&N Filter
      #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
      OEM Exhaust
      ATK Fork Brace
      LED Dash lights
      Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
      SS Brake Lines
      Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Here's the side picture as requested.. Random question Nate.. You didn't by chance live in Minnesota years ago..?

Comment

I did, September '03-May '04 then September '04-May '05 and then May '08 to June '10.

Why's that? You aren't the one I bought the bike from are you?
          Nathan
          KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
          K&N Filter
          OEM Exhaust
          ATK Fork Brace
          LED Dash lights

Green Monster Coils
          SS Brake Lines

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

I believe I am!!! I was looking at your name all morning.. going "natemoen, natemoen, natemoen..." My girlfriend was getting worried... I thought that name sounded familiar. How's the bike treating you. I see based on your signature, you've done quite a bit of work to it!!! Good to see she's in a good place.
            -randy

Comment

Haha thats funny! I don't think I was offered the seat though I would have taken it, or at least now I would have.

My only question though, how would that have went with the dark pink with flames?!?! I will send you a PM too.

Then:

Now, with fairing on it:

Without fairing:

Nathan
              KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
              K&N Filter
              OEM Exhaust
              ATK Fork Brace
              LED Dash lights

Green Monster Coils
              SS Brake Lines

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

70 shipped?

Comment

re-up for 70 shipped

Comment

i could use that and have been trying to get in touch with you
                    79 SF

Comment

That looks just like the one I have on my 79 special now but really don't know if its actually for a 79.
                      Jeff
                      77 XS750 2D completely stock
                      79 SF XS1100 "Picky" stock with harley mufflers

Comment

Originally posted by jjz28 View Post
                        That looks just like the one I have on my 79 special now but really don't know if its actually for a 79.
                        Won't fit the 79Special. 79Special is almost a 'one of a kind' for fit associated with the TCI location......but I've been wrong before too.
                        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
                        X