1979 vetter vindicator fairing with lowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 vetter vindicator fairing with lowers

I have a Vetter fairing that I will not be using. For something that is over 30 years old it is in very good condition. It has the bracket for a 1979 XS1100 Standard. I believe it came on the bike since it is also in Indigo Blue and it almost looks black it's so dark. It also has an extra plug already installed.

Has a little fading on the top edge but that should be something that could be fixed with a little elbow grease and rubbing compound. It has all of the trim and mounting hardware. I would recommend just going to Home Depot and buying some new worm clamps but I will send what came off of it. There is a small tear in the left side cover at the top looks like it just split from age butstill seems to be very pliable.

It also has the vented windscreen and that is also very clear and has very few scratches as you can see in the pictures. It does have some rust stains from the brackets that hold the windscreen on. I have cleaned the brackets up so no rust and they have been repainted. They also cover what is left of the rust stains on the windscreen.

Yes I have the key for the locking side of the fairing.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I will take $500.00 and that includes the shipping.

This is the bike it came off of.

Serial number 39.

Last edited by CKlamer; 11-28-2013, 09:02 AM.
    79 YAMAHA XS1100F
    2012 KAWASAKI CONCOURS
    1981 HONDA CB985CR

I will sell for a lot less if you are willing to pick up.
    Right now if I ship it I will go $400.00.

Make an offer if you want to pick up in person.
    79 YAMAHA XS1100F
    2012 KAWASAKI CONCOURS
    1981 HONDA CB985CR

Comment

********sold*******

Fairing has been sold.
      79 YAMAHA XS1100F
      2012 KAWASAKI CONCOURS
      1981 HONDA CB985CR

Comment

Working...
      X