Vetter With Lowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vetter With Lowers

Hey guys, I have "de-touring biked" my XS850 MNS, and have a mint Vetter fairing with lowers (which may not fit the big 4) for sale. I held the bracket up to an XS1100E and it is close, but no cigar; nothing a quick visit from Mr Redwrench would not fix. If anyone would happen to be in the Northwest Arkansas area (Fayetteville to be exact), I will gladly part with it for $50. If you want the Cycle-Sound, $100 will just cover the works; it would be fun to pop in a cassette of a freight train or the Shuttle taking off should anyone ask if Elevens are fast =).
    I do not want to try and box it up for shipping, but will gladly hand-deliver it anywhere in the country for an astronomical fee.

Not lots left of the bone "11E," but what is there is still up for grabs. I don't mind mailing the small stuff, but if it does not fit in an empty 12-pack box, not so much. Should anyone stop by, I will show off my private collection of XS11 treasures for sale too! Call me Warren @ 479-304-1216.

P,S, I am terrible about checking the "Messages" section (the mind is the 2nd thing to go), so best to call.
    Last edited by Yamanatic; 11-19-2013, 01:14 PM.
    Sure it's gonna make some noise, there's GAS exploding in there!

Sold! It's going onto an early Honda CB750 =0
    Sure it's gonna make some noise, there's GAS exploding in there!

Comment

Working...
    X