No announcement yet.

Fairings, hard bags, trunk, backrest..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairings, hard bags, trunk, backrest..

Haven't been able to work on my project bike in a while but figured I'd sell off the extras I got with the bike. I have never shipped anything this size but would be willing to try for the right price. Considering all offers. From my understand everything has all the mounts and brackets needed to install. Everything in great condition. I can post extra pictures if asked to. I can't remember if I have 1 or two keys for the trunk and bags, I'll post again when I find them.

Came off the 79F model

1979 XS1100F
    1980 XS1100SG(First bike, sold)

Other bikes
    1976 Kawasaki KZ400 (project)
    1983 Yamaha XV920 Midnight Special
    1984 Yamaha XT250 Enduro (project)

PM sent
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
      PM sent
      Hmmmm.......must need some LARGER coolers.............for more ice of course.......
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Hmmmm.......must need some LARGER coolers.............for more ice of course.......
        Thinkin' of making a trip to Colorado this summer. Don't wanna run short.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Thinkin' of making a trip to Colorado this summer. Don't wanna run short.
          A previous comment some time back hinted to that..........my home and man-cave are open to weary and THIRSTY travelers........
          81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Y'all need to put together a real old fashioned mountain Rendezvous with a good ride. I don't mean a pokey sight seeing tour, a real RIDE.

The Rendezvous Rally..............yeah, that's the ticket.
            Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Y'all need to put together a real old fashioned mountain Rendezvous with a good ride. I don't mean a pokey sight seeing tour, a real RIDE.

The Rendezvous Rally..............yeah, that's the ticket.
              Well, based on where your roots were when younger, U definitely know what a Rendevous is in this neck of the woods, so a bike rendezvous would be fitting.......one or more show interest, it's on, as I regularly ride those rodes south of here(RedMountainPass,MolasPass, and CoalBank to Durango and back some 330miles round trip for an easy all-day riding option, along with several other mountain riding directions, or high desert canyon carving.

Comment

I guess Pancala doesn't want to talk to me. I sent a PM a couple days ago and no answer.
                Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

I guess Pancala doesn't want to talk to me. I sent a PM a couple days ago and no answer.
                  Yeah, I hot him up about the trunk and no response.
                  Nathan
                  KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
                  K&N Filter
                  #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
                  OEM Exhaust
                  ATK Fork Brace
                  LED Dash lights
                  Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
                  SS Brake Lines
                  Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Well, based on where your roots were when younger, U definitely know what a Rendevous is in this neck of the woods, so a bike rendezvous would be fitting.......one or more show interest, it's on, as I regularly ride those rodes south of here(RedMountainPass,MolasPass, and CoalBank to Durango and back some 330miles round trip for an easy all-day riding option, along with several other mountain riding directions, or high desert canyon carving.
                    Run it up the flagpole and see who salutes. Can't hurt and sounds like fun to me.
                    Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Small Fairing

How much for the small fairing shipped to 75693?
                      '80 XS11 Special SG, Black
                      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                      WOMEN are like BACON
                      They LOOK, SMELL, and TASTE GREAT And slowly KILL MEN

Comment

Working...
                      X