Plastics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastics

Have a couple sets of the plastic covers for the air box, and the plastics below the venture fairing(fairing as well).
    80 MNS; 81 Venturer

Originally posted by Nick7777 View Post
    Have a couple sets of the plastic covers for the air box, and the plastics below the venture fairing(fairing as well).
    if you mean the lowers below the fairing and they are blue how about shooting me a couple pictures to dpotter58@md.metrocast.net
    "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
    1981 LH

Comment

If not blue

Im looking for lowers for fairing and they need not be blue so I'll line up after dpotter.

John
      John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
      '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
      Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

it seems i didn't look at them to well. little tear in the rubber trim on one and a tiny crack on the other. sorry guys. can still send pics but don't wanna screw anyone over with damaged goods.
        80 MNS; 81 Venturer

Comment

they are sold
          80 MNS; 81 Venturer

Comment

Working...
          X