1979 Standard Parts Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 Standard Parts Bike

My brother and I just picked up a bike from North Carolina. We thought it would be ready to ride, but it wasn't. It is a fairly complete bike the main culprit was some of the electrics had been rigged up so we decided to part it out. We put our carbs on it and it ran just fine. We have a video of it if anyone is interested in a good engine.

But it has the other usual stuff, tank, tripletree, forks, wheels, stock exhaust frame. I broke down the carbs and number 1 had the needle assembly jammed in so for now we have 2,3,4; but I think I have a number 1 elsewhere. Also sidecovers, ecu, center stand etc.

If you need something just ask. Normal pricing for all of these items send me an offer and I will send one back!

Someone is welcome to take the whole thing for $450.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    1979 XS1100SF (4-1 Kerker, XS Pods, 145 mains, 45 pilots, drag bars, blacked out)

Tank

I'd be interested in the tank complete with petcocks and cap, would cost roughly under $20 to ship, I just sold a tank and it costed $15 to ship to California from Ohio.
    81 XS1100H

Comment

I would be interested in the seat with the trim and plastics. Possibly the tank if you dont make a deal otherwise. Also the side covers. Let me know what you want to do? Thanks, Bob

Comment

I am also interested in the seat and tank if it falls through. Might be interested in the whole thing if I can get to it before its all gone.
        Last edited by Laptop_geek; 12-23-2011, 12:23 AM.
        1979 XS1100

Comment

carbs

Interested in the carbs, I have a 3 and 4 body with broken float posts.
          would like to see what you have.
          Current Stable:
          1978 XS1100E - Beauty - Vetter Full Dress
          1979 XS1100F - The Beast - Winter Project to Factory Full Dress
          1979 XS1100SF - Black Sunshine - The Lucky Find
          1978 XS1100E - Little Orphan Annie - Sold to a friend, slowly becoming a 1196 monster.
          WTB:
          1981 XS1100H Venturer - Long distance cruiser.
          1989 FJ1200 - For playing in the curves!

Comment

Any updates on the status of selling or parting this bike out? Thanks, Bob

Comment

Hey I am sorry I haven't gotten a chance to respond to any requests for the bike. The holidays ambushed me and I haven't had internet. THe quickest way to get a hold of my is my personal email: chriscrimmins 'at' yahoo.com

Obviously I still have everything.

Again sorry for the delay. Happy New Year.
              1979 XS1100SF (4-1 Kerker, XS Pods, 145 mains, 45 pilots, drag bars, blacked out)

Comment

Sent you a email,
                Thanks,Bob

Comment

Any update on this?
                  1979 XS1100

Comment

Working...
                  X