'80 XS1100SG for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '80 XS1100SG for sale

I have an '80 SG that I would like to get rid of. I am posting it here instead of the bike section because it is not together and has some items missing. I had it listed here as a part out but I want to get rid of the whole thing. It has a clear NC title in my name. The engine is in the rolling frame. I have most everything for the bike but the front and rear brakes and the shocks. There is a rotor on the rear. I also have a 750 final drive, rear rack / sissy bar with new pad and oil cooler assy to go with it. It has new carb boots, fork seals and triple clamp bearings that are not installed. The carb boots will need gaskets. The engine has the cam plugs in the head missing. There were carb kits installed before I got the bike. I don't know much about the history of the bike. It was laid down before I got it and I have got another tank, gage cluster and L/H side cover. I also put a KZ handle bar on it. The tank has a little rust on the inside. I'll take $500.00 for it. I have photos. Send me a PM with your email and I can send photos. Also check out my listing for the Vetter stuff. If it doesn't sell, maybe I'll fix it up this winter. Thanks
    Stacy Clontz Farmville, NC
    1980 XS1100SG
    1971 Maico 400 Square Barrell
    1973 Honda CR250M
Working...
X