• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original Yamaha 1980 XS 100 Horn & Bracket

Buy them both of $40

http://WickedGoodOUtdoors.com

Comment

Horn and bracket for sale

Wow! Now that the font is so much bigger I can see the deal!
      DirtyNasty

79 XS1100SF (POW MIA theme)

I pray for clouds, because I know there won't be any HD or fair day riders out!

Comment

See Ya'll jest need a little bit of alphabetacal enhancement soes ya kin relize whatca been missin.

If your looking for parts for your bike I may not have the OEM items but we can figure somthing out.

I do have some coils & Carbs from Johnson outboards that you could slap oon and would work just fine.

Comment

Peachs Fuzzy Peachs

Comment

Is the horn the high or the low horn? 1980 bikes use dual horns, so that's only half a horn for an 80, but it's only of use to someone if it's the one they need.

As for the oil filter, it's still a $8 filter at the dealer, and a $6 filter at cyclegear, and they have a big pile of them (cyclegear, not the dealer).

The horn might be a decent deal IF is the one that someone needs, but the question as to if it's the high or low horn would determine that. (don't need one myself, both my horns are 100% functional like new)

And yes, I know that the big boy horns are louder for less money, but they are not OEM and if someone is doing an OEM restore, the correct part is important.

PS, I removed you from my ignore list, as you were the ONLY person ever to get in there.
            Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
            Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
            Vetter Windjammer IV
            Vetter hard bags & Trunk
            OEM Luggage Rack
            Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
            Spade Fuse Box
            Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
            750 FD Mod
            TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
            XJ1100 Front Footpegs
            XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

Original Yamaha 1980 XS 100 Horn $40

& Bracket $25

Buy them both of $75 !

http://WickedGoodOUtdoors.com

ORDER NOW And pay just $10 Shipping and you will get a FREE Oil Filter!

But Dont Wait! Send a check TODAY and you will also recieve the Genuine YAMAHA Ignition KEY ( provideind I dont loose it again before you pay).

It May just fit your bike!
              Last edited by WickedGood; 01-07-2012, 08:05 AM.

Comment

As asked before that you have ignored, the 1980 bikes use TWO horns, is this the high tone horn or the low tone horn? It makes a difference, I need one of them, which one is this (no I'm not going to tell you which one I need, I want to know which one this is so I know if it's the one I need).
                Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
                Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
                Vetter Windjammer IV
                Vetter hard bags & Trunk
                OEM Luggage Rack
                Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
                Spade Fuse Box
                Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
                750 FD Mod
                TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
                XJ1100 Front Footpegs
                XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

How would I know the differerance between wich Horn is Horneier than the other?

are they marked is any way?

As some Scooters are lacking Horns as accesories, you can call Goats using a SHofa!

Comment

Working...
                  X