Macho Maroon Spray Paint - Classic Collectible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macho Maroon Spray Paint - Classic Collectible

Totally Rare: An unused Genuine Yamaha can of Macho Maroon Spray Paint! Part Number PNT-78000-00-H6; discontinued in the last century. Still pressurized, and the mixing ball rattles. Be the only kid on the block with a can of First Year XS1100E paint.

There is writing on the can, (Buyer's name, Date, and Cost), and the asking price reflects the issue: $40 plus actual shipping. Will ship overseas if not to a 'liquid/aerosol prohibited' country. No Credit Cards or PayPal; sorry. Please call or eMail Warren,
    479-582-872 Five,
    war_bar(at)hotmail(dot)com.
    If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, that means your message was not received. Thanks for looking!
    Sure it's gonna make some noise, there's GAS exploding in there!

Well, I have to say that as someone who bought a can of this 'back in the day', it was a terrible color match....
    Fast, Cheap, Reliable... Pick any two

'78E original owner - resto project
    '78E ???? owner - Modder project FJ forks, 4-piston calipers F/R, 160/80-16 rear tire
    '82 XJ rebuild project
    '80SG restified, red SOLD
    '79F parts...
    '81H more parts...

Other current bikes:
    '93 XL1200 Anniversary Sportster 85RWHP
    '86 XL883/1200 Chopper
    '82 XL1000 w/1450cc Buell, Baker 6-speed, in-progress project
    Cage: '13 Mustang GT/CS with a few 'custom' touches
    Yep, can't leave nuthin' alone...

Comment

Hey Crazy! Did-ja shake it with your right hand or your left?

I have 2 cans, and used the other one to touch up the Maroon "E" I just sold for $5K; it matched quite well - virtually invisible :-). You gotta hold your tongue just right, and spray on a full moon during leap year on a Tuesday between 4:00 & 6:00. I would never have used it except I have a pair (one was spritz'd in a previous life), and left the purdy new one on the shelf. Oh yea, you have to use your left to shake and right to spray, unless facing South...

Cheers,
      ww
      Sure it's gonna make some noise, there's GAS exploding in there!

Comment

Working...
      X