79 Special Tour Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 Special Tour Package

So bare with me as this is my first attempt of doing this with pics.
    Thinking about letting the Samsonite Tour Package go. It's in great condition, no leaks, mold or corrosion. Garage kept, comes with key to bags and key to locking mechanisms to hold bags in place. These bags are removable. The only mods I know about on this one are the three flag holes in the top of the trunk, and the brake light bar added to the top rear bag. Again no leaks, and it looks nice, so I kept it. Find you some team, country, or state flags to put on it and ride hard! Make an offer, I'll ship for what it costs to ship it, no crazy packaging fees. May send it UPS ground as it would be cheapest. First $100 insurance is free every $100 more coverage costs $2.

, , , , , ,
    DirtyNasty

79 XS1100SF (POW MIA theme)

I pray for clouds, because I know there won't be any HD or fair day riders out!

Just found your samsonite

Say does that rack clear the rear stock signals on a 1979 XS1100 SF Special? I have an old Amco rack /w backrest and the support arms go straight across the mount holes. Should would like a rack that went over the top of the signal arms so I could have rear signals too.
    79 SF ; 77 XS650D

Comment

These go over the holes also. I will include the relocation light bar with lights as it goes with the luggage rack. They mount under the tail light.
      DirtyNasty

Comment

anybody know how hard it'd be to fit this to an XJ?

i've been looking for this for a while
        '82 XJ1100 -
        fusebox, 2nd gear fix
        tail/turn/brake

Comment

Not sure on fitability, but I don't think there would be an issue. It mounts very basicly so I would think it would fit a varity of bikes.
          DirtyNasty

Comment

79 tour package

still have it what is your total price? live in okla, 74801 zip...

Comment

Let me box her up and get the shipping cost tomorrow and I'll pm you this weekend.
              DirtyNasty

Comment

luggage

waiting for response...terry

Comment

Did you get my PM?
                  DirtyNasty

Comment

Whats the deal, is it gone?
                    '79 XS11 F
                    Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
                    Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
                    GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

Sold! Sorry, been on leave and out of the loop!
                      DirtyNasty

Comment

Working...
                      X