DC2-1 Coils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC2-1 Coils

I got a brand new pair of Dyna DC2-1 coils for sale. I bought them on impulse and later decided to go a different route. Id return them but the guy wants me to pay 20% plus shipping AND charge me $40 over his list price on the coils I rather have.

So I paid $116 for these and would like to get that back. If you live in the USA I'll foot the bill on shipping.
    1980 XS1100G
    -4:2 exhaust
    -Pods
    -Who knows what the future holds..

Sorry I am new to these bikes and I have a 79 XS11 standard. Will they fit my bike?
    1979 XS1100 Standard

Comment

I think they should fit them but am not 100% sure.

However I just sold them. The guy I originally bought them from is on ebay for the same price. Just make sure you know exactly what you want before buying from the guy because he will charge you shipping to exchange the things.
      1980 XS1100G
      -4:2 exhaust
      -Pods
      -Who knows what the future holds..

Comment

Teh 78-80 XS11 used the exact same coils. In 81 they switched to 3 ohm coils instead of 1.5 ohm coils. The coils for the 81 XS and the XJ should be the exact same.

Now, the 1.5 ohm coils used a 1.5 ohm resistor in the circuit to basically cause a 3 ohm load. So, you can use any year coils on any year bike, you just have to match the ballast resistor.
        Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
        80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
        93 GSX600F
        80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
        81 XS1100 Special
        81 CB750 C
        80 CB750 C
        78 XS750

Comment

Working...
        X