XS1100 Luggage Rack, Backrest, and Light Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS1100 Luggage Rack, Backrest, and Light Bar

For sale, Two Genuine Yamaha luggage racks, non-adjustable backrests (tall and short), and turn signal relocation bars. Both racks, backrests, upholstery and one light bar are in excellent++ condition with beautiful chrome, but one light bar has some surface rust. Signals not included.

$70 & $60 respective to light bar condition, with the first buyer having choice of the backrests. Due to the size, shipping will be extra, and only for the actual charge to your destination; no packing or other bogus fees.

PM or call Warren @ Four79-582-872Five for pics or to purchase. Satisfaction guaranteed!
    Sure it's gonna make some noise, there's GAS exploding in there!

Forgot to mention, these racks are off a Standard model, and I do not know if they interchange with the Special.

Comment

Pics?

Do you have pics?
      1982 XJ1100 - Given to me as a gift!! Only 10,600 miles!
      1983 Honda Silverwing - Sold in 2003

Comment

pics?

send pics i'm interested

Comment

Hello all,

The tall backrest is spoken for. Off for the long 4th weekend; will eMail pics Tuesday or Wednesday upon return.

Thanks,
          Warren

Comment

Unless items are combined, the price is $35 per piece, plus USPS Parcel Post shipping. All Genuine Yamaha! Sorry, No PayPal or Credit Cards. Pending further notice, the Tall Backrest is spoken for. Thanks!

Comment

high back rest

interested in it if not taken. maybe rack to if price is right. send pm thanks.
              Last edited by SFSPECBIKER79; 07-07-2011, 07:32 PM. Reason: mistake
              79 xs 1100 spec & 80 xs 1100 g

Comment

UPDATE: All but One Luggage Rack has been sold, paid for and shipped. Several inquires have been made about the last rack, but no commitment yet. Anyone interested in purchasing the single luggage lack is encouraged to send an alternate eMail, phone number or to call me at 479-582-872Five to prevent any confusion or unexpected disconnects.

Thanks and best regards,
                Warren P. Warner
                war_bar(at)hotmail(dot)com

Comment

Working...
                X