NOS 1978 XS1100E Rear Shocks 2H7-22210-00/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS 1978 XS1100E Rear Shocks 2H7-22210-00/10

For Sale: New In Original Box NOS Rear Shock Absorbers for 1978 XS1100 Standard.
    Never mounted. You can see them on the right>

Asking $250, shipping included!
    Call Four79-582-872Five or email for more info.
    More NOS parts available. Thanks for looking!
    Sure it's gonna make some noise, there's GAS exploding in there!

badges

what are you asking for badges, and exhaust?
    79 xs 1100 spec & 80 xs 1100 g

Comment

Thanks for the Questions! All parts are 2H7's for 1978 Standard.

The Badges: 'One each' side cover, tank, and seat, are $25 each, shipping included; NOS perfect original. I will have to unpack the spares box to see if the tank badge is left or right if you are still interested.

The Complete Exhaust System is advertized separately in this section, and sold only as an assembly.

Some parts in the pic have already sold, so please ask.

Regards,
      Warren

Comment

i'll take badge

i'll take tank badge, sent you pm. need to know how you prefer to be paid, thanks
        79 xs 1100 spec & 80 xs 1100 g

Comment

Hi All,

Just answered a message, and want to clarify (and soap box a little) about payment
          Back in 2008 I had a commercial PayPal account and was a very active seller on eBay. I had sold some fairly valuable parts (several hundred dollars worth), and the buyer paid prompty through PayPal. I shipped the box the next day, and 10 days after payment was made, PayPal reversed the payment, took the money back out of my account, and sent a message to the effect the buyer's credit card was fraudulent and I was out of luck.

After hours on the phone, a dozen eMails, and getting the total run-around I came to the realization I was out the money and the parts. Granted, eBay cancelled the buyer's ID, but that did little to help my situation. I did try contacting the buyer by eMail, phone and written letter, but all messages bounced. At that point I cancelled my Commercial PP account, and quit selling on eBay altogether as their new rules required some form of On-Line payment (PayPal). Out of the 500+ successful transactions on eBay using Check or Money Order, it only took 5 transactions using their beloved PayPal for me to get burned.

Only in the last 2 years have I sold entire bikes in their Vehicles section, because they do not require sellers of bikes to accept PayPal. The 6 bikes I have sold since were paid by Check or Wire Transfer (overseas buyers), and have been 200% successful. Thanks to the Secure Payments rules on eBay, I now only sell parts through private ads, CraigsList, and Forums such as this. I am proud of my reputation in the M/C industry, and stand behind everything I sell, but have BIG issues with being tossed to the curb by companies like PayPal, who really could care less about one individual or making their own mistakes right for the sake of a buck.

So please understand that unless as a buyer you are able to do direct transfers of existing funds that do not involve credit cards, I cannot accept payment through PayPal, and would prefer to avoid them altogether. I do accept personal checks, money orders, or cash if we can meet at an event, and in some cases will ship first to reputable, long term forum members. Drop me a line, or give me a call; there is life beyond PayPal!

Regards,
          Warren

Comment

All prices are per each, shipping included. Shipping discount for multiple items.
            Tank Emblem: 2H7-24161-00
            $25
            Side Cover Emblem: 2H7-21781-10
            $25
            Seat Emblem: 2H7-24786-01
            $25
            Signal Lenses x2: 2H7-83312-00
            $7.50
            Tail Lens: 1A0-84721-60
            $40
            Air Box Boots x4: 2H7-14463-00
            $20
            Air Filter x4: 2H7-14451-00
            $35
            Foor Peg Rubbers x2: 4L0-27423-00
            $25

Comment

Working...
            X