Intake valve (Later)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intake valve (Later)

Anyone looking for a later intake valve this one is for sale (not me) on E-bay
    It is listed for a FJ1200 36Y-12111-00-00 and is the same for Xs1100 part#3H5-12111-01-00 listed for XS1100G, XS1100H, XS1100LG, XS1100LH, XS1100SG, XS1100SH

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/YAMAH...Q5fAccessories
    BDF Special
    80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
    Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

late intake valve fits xs11?

Hi, I would measure the parts you need before buying that valve. I believe that part is for a four valve head, and a two valve head is gonna accept that?? Measure twice on that one. Something is wrong in this info provided methinks.
    80 MNS , Georgefix pods , crossed fuel lines, no octy, inline filters, Daytona handlebar, custom seat, Hardley 19 muffs

Comment

I checked the part numbers and they are the same. The part numbers are different but it shows the valve as the same for both bikes
      BDF Special
      80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
      Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Working...
      X