Wanted : 78 or 79 XS11 shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted : 78 or 79 XS11 shocks

I need rear shocks , front fork seals, kick starter that moves not one that sticks outs, also looking for fat freewya bars
    1978 XS1100

When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 a minute.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because its safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
    Four wheels move the body Two wheels move the soul.
    Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 150

Oconto falls WI

I have a set off of a '79 XS11 Special. I don't know if they will fit a standard or not tho. Let me know if you're interested.
    Ray

'79 XS1100 Special - An XS Odyssey <<-- Click it, you know you want to!
    '07 FJR1300

Comment

Xs11

how much and very interrested
      1978 XS1100

When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 a minute.
      People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because its safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

Oconto falls WI

Comment

No idea what they are worth. I'm always open to reasonable offers tho I'll take some pics tomorrow to better show the shocks.
        Ray

'07 FJR1300

Comment

As promised. There's light surface rust in some areas and some minor pitting in the chrome, but nothing heavy. I believe they will sparkle once buffed up a bit. I believe these are the original shocks to my '79 Special. I removed them because I've upgraded to a full Progressive suspension.

Ray

'07 FJR1300

Comment

Xs11

i don't want to insult you with my offer but i could only afford about 45.00 with shipping and i could not send it until the first of nov. please let me know
            1978 XS1100

Oconto falls WI

Comment

Working...
            X