Hard Bags and Crash Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Bags and Crash Bars

Any intrest in a set of hard bags? I don't know the value, but I'm open to reasonable offers.

Both crash bars have seen the ground (as seen in the pics), but they are still fully functional. The bags are in good shape, the lids have been tied to the boxes so they won't fall off in the event of a lid popping at speed.

Edit: Ohh yea, might help. They came off my '79 Special
    Last edited by Silent; 09-26-2009, 08:12 PM. Reason: Added info
    Ray

'79 XS1100 Special - An XS Odyssey <<-- Click it, you know you want to!
    '07 FJR1300

Hey Silent I'd be interested but due to currently doing a 1179 rebuild no funds for now. I will print this off & if you have no takers I may contact you later in the winter when more funds available & maybe then we can work something out. They look black & thats what I want - Dan
    '81 XS1100 LH - Midnight Special - been lookin' a long time for this one.
    1179 big bore kit, 80SG motor
    Rebuilt head, valves
    TC Bros Forward Controls (Brass Pegs)
    Tkat Fork Brace
    T.C. Spade Fuse Box
    Dyna Coils & wires
    Mikesxs shocks,controls,& bars (special)
    ISO grips with stelleto ends
    4 into 1 black Bassani exhaust
    Bridgestone Spitfires
    Tuned by Tinman905
    & a will to keep it.

Comment

They are currently pending sale this weekend, as well as the fairing in the other post.
      Ray

'07 FJR1300

Comment

How hard would it be to mount those on an XJ? I would be real interested if it would not be too hard. PM coming your way.
        Current Rides: '82 XJ w/Jardine 4-1's, GIVI flyscreen, '97 Triumph Trophy 1200
        Former Rides: '71 CB350, '78 400 Hawk, '75 CB550/4;
        while in Japan: '86 KLR250, '86 VT250Z, '86 XL600R, '82 CB450(Hawk II), '96 750 Nighthawk, '96 BMW F650

Comment

Sorry, I can't answer the mounting question for the XJ. They are due to be picked up tomorrow by another XSive.
          Ray

'07 FJR1300

Comment

Bags are SOLD
            Ray

'07 FJR1300

Comment

Working...
            X