Vetter fairing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vetter fairing

Looking to make some space, and add to the 'fund'. Anyone interested in a Vetter fairing with mount, locking side cover with key, lowers, Vetter wiring harness with new MOLEX conectors, and a spare shield? It came off my '79 Special and has a trimmed down shield on it. Local pickup is prefered since the fairing would be a bear to ship.

Ray

'79 XS1100 Special - An XS Odyssey <<-- Click it, you know you want to!
    '07 FJR1300

xs fairing

HI, I definately could use the fairing,,,mine is bare and wind protection could help.....let me know asap what you want for the setup....mounts included I assume? thanks, Mike
    mike
    1982 xj1100 maxim
    1981 venture bagger
    1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
    1959 wife

Comment

Now there's the rub. I don't know what this fairing is worth. I do know that the lowers are hard to find these days, and some what rare. Yes, the mount goes with the fairing, it fits a '79 Special, I can't say if it will fit anything else or not. I'm open to reasonable offers. I also have the hard bags fromt he same bike. I'll post that one in the for sale section in a minute.
      Ray

'07 FJR1300

Comment

fairing

Thanks for the quick reply,,,,,so once you figure out a price for the fairing and bags, let me,us know as I am a local and in need, they would be good for my bike and besides its good karma to go to a fellow xs'r. Regards, Mike in N.County
        mike
        1982 xj1100 maxim
        1981 venture bagger
        1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
        1959 wife

Comment

Like I said, I'm open to offers
          Ray

'07 FJR1300

Comment

Are you willing to split it up a bit? I'm interested in the lowers only. Actually, only the LEFT lower, but I understand if you don't want to split up the set. I could offer $20+ shipping for one or both.
            1980 XS850SG - Sold
            1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
            Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
            Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
            -H. Ford

Comment

Originally posted by CatatonicBug View Post
              Are you willing to split it up a bit? I'm interested in the lowers only. Actually, only the LEFT lower, but I understand if you don't want to split up the set. I could offer $20+ shipping for one or both.
              Now that I look more closely at the pictures, your lowers are a tad different from the one I have. Yours allows for the bungee cord that connects them under the carbs. The one I have doesn't have that option. I'd like to have a matching set, so if you are interested in selling just the 2 lowers, I am willing to raise my offer a bit. $30+ shipping for both.
              1980 XS850SG - Sold
              Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
              Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

-H. Ford

Comment

I was hoping they would go with the fairing. But since there seems to be little intrest in an offer on the fairing I guess I could help ya out. PM me your particulars, and I'll build a package and get you a final price.
                Ray

'07 FJR1300

Comment

PM has been sent.
                  1980 XS850SG - Sold

-H. Ford

Comment

Lowers - SOLD
                    Ray

'07 FJR1300

Comment

Fairing is SOLD
                      Ray

'07 FJR1300

Comment

Working...
                      X