misc parst for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misc parst for sale

converting my 80XS special into a cafe racer so I have lots of factory parts for sale.

front fender, good chrome - $35

rear fender, good shape - $35

front turn signals, 3" amber lenses on 2 1/2" chrome stalks - $20

rear turn signals on chrome bar - $20

(2) factory mirrors $10

emblems -
    (2)XS Eleven plastic(side cover emblems), back posts are intact, no chips cracks or dents but the gold is rubbing off $15

(2) Yamaha(gas tank emblem), back posts are broken off flush, no chips cracks or dents but the gold is rubbing off $10

instrument panel - square guages 85mph speedo shows less than 18,000 miles, tach. gasket good on tach, no gasket for speedo. All were working last week. I changed to 160 mph speedo. $50

seat - actually more of a seat pan as the padding cover is wearing & cracking on the corners and the padding is hard as a rock. this seat is the flat long seat(30") that is not raised in the back for passenger. $35

Can get pics if needed.

All prices are negotiable. Buyer pays shipping. paypal accepted. I see that some of this stuff is selling for a heck of a lot of $$ on ebay. I'm not in it for the $$ rather recycle than trash.
    sinners & saints
    '80 xs11 special
    '84 Honda vf700f
    '75 Honda CB500T
    '92 Yamaha Seca II

Flat seat? Square gauges? You said it's from a Special, but these are Standard parts. Are the mirrors square or round?
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

mirrors are round. I am finding out from here, lots of info, that my Special(title sez so) has a lot of standard parts on it. This bike has been thru a few owners thanks god they all treated the bike very well. Dont know why it has so many cross model parts on it though. Less than 18k miles on it and a strong runner. I never would have bought this bike if it didnt have the flat profile I was looking for in a cafe bike.
      sinners & saints
      '80 xs11 special
      '84 Honda vf700f
      '75 Honda CB500T
      '92 Yamaha Seca II

Comment

Parts

I would like the front and rear turn signals. How bout $30 for all? If so I need an address. Oh what about shipping?

Comment

Deal badboy PM'd you
          sinners & saints
          '80 xs11 special
          '84 Honda vf700f
          '75 Honda CB500T
          '92 Yamaha Seca II

Comment

misc parst for sale

If the seat is available I'll take it. send me a pm and we'll arrange shipping, payment etc. thanks
            A fine running motor is a tune you just can't get out of your head.
            first yamaha --1980 XS1100G

Comment

misc parst for sale

forgot to mention. I'm working on a cafe restyling project myself. would love to see pics and yours progresses. I'll send some along as well if you're interested. just got the bike a couple of weeks ago, so mostly collecting items at this point.
              A fine running motor is a tune you just can't get out of your head.
              first yamaha --1980 XS1100G

Comment

Working...
              X