Dress parts for sale Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dress parts for sale Houston

I have a full set of hard bags & mounts for Standard, Trunk & luggage rack. Faring with Lowers & mount. Can take pictures. Tinywal@att.net

Helps to know what brand/style/color they are. Pictures also help. Upload them to Photobucket, then link to them in your post here.
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

Dipstick

Originally posted by CatatonicBug View Post
      Helps to know what brand/style/color they are. Pictures also help. Upload them to Photobucket, then link to them in your post here.
      Just wanted to say thank you for dipsticks to check the oil rear drive and middle drive. I think that you called it a pdf for me to print (what ever that is) Thanks, Ride-on

Comment

Originally posted by dltimberman View Post
        Just wanted to say thank you for dipsticks to check the oil rear drive and middle drive. I think that you called it a pdf for me to print (what ever that is) Thanks, Ride-on
        PDF is a file extension for files that can be viewed using Adobe Reader. Someone else here on the forum invented those, and I thought it was good enough of an idea to add to the things in my library. Glad it could help you out. If you're interested, there is a tech tip on how to make one out of something a bit more permanent. I made one outta some spare lexan I had laying around.
        1980 XS850SG - Sold
        1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
        Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
        Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
        -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
        X